Health and Safety with Castle Construction.
Health & safety is in house paramount to our company, and we have our own full-time in-house NEBOSH qualified Health & Safety Advisor to ensure our Health & Safety Policy Statement (below) is adhered to.
Health & Safety Policy Statement
Castle Construction Building Ltd is committed to the provision and maintenance of safe and healthy working conditions for all our employees and others who may be affected by our work activities.
Castle Construction Building Ltd:
- Provide information, instruction, training and adequate supervision to ensure that all employees are competent and can safely carry out the duties expected of them.
- Take all reasonable steps to identify and control the risks present on sites and in all of its work activities.
- Ensure the safe work equipment is provided and that it is regularly inspected and maintained in a safe condition and that safe systems of work are provided and maintained.
- Ensure that articles and substances are used, handled, stored and transported in a manner that is safe and without risk to health.
- Ensure that all employees/sub contractors are consulted on health and safety matters and that their participation is encouraged.
- Ensure that adequate welfare facilities are provided for employees.
- Co-operate with other employers, main contractors, sub contractors, clients, designers and enforcing agencies on relevant health and safety matters.
- Utilise the services of a health and safety consultant as and when necessary.